Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beach!

My mom, Adam, and i had a wonderful couple days at the beach. The last time Adam was down, he was 8 months old, so he doesn't remember anything. He loved the sand, he played non-stop in the sand for 5 hours the one day. Not a big fan of the water though. We had one nice, sunny day. the other 2 days were mostly cloudy. My grandmother and her sisters were down the same time as we were. We arranged to meet up with them, not knowing where they were staying. Turns out they were staying at the motel directly across from ours!

Here's the kiddie pool at the motel. It felt like bath water.
I call the mess on top my head "beach hair"....
This boy with Adam is technically my 2nd cousin. He was along w/ my grandma and her sisters and families.
We rented the surry bike the one morning....
This was at a restaurant one evening. He played hard, and didn't take naps!!
Here's Adam at the same beach, 3 years ago!!!
Now off to fold all the laundry!

No comments: