Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big Boy!


We started some serious potty training today. Adam asked to wear his car underwear, so before & after his nap he wore them. I took him to the potty every 15 minutes, & he peed every time (and twice while not at the potty :) every time he went potty i put an m&m in a jar. when he peed in his undies, i took an m&m out of the jar. at the end of the night i gave him what was left in the jar. A friend told me about this & i thought it would work w/ adam. I'm pleased so far, he seems "into it" this time around. the problem might be me, it's sooo time consuming doing this. i need to stay on top of it. the twins have to come along to the bathroom and see what's going on. poor adam, that's the kind of thing you have bad dreams about! (people watching you go) or is that just me??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Sherry. Payton started potty training this week and I agree with you, it seems like so much work! Must stay committed!

Adrienne said...

Good luck, I'm in the same boat with Jackson. I just gave up on potty training and am trying to tackle the nukkie first! I just threw it away so there's no turning back now. You just get to a point where you know you need to do something, it's so hard though!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Adam likes his car underwear. Andrea told me about the picture on your blog. I like the m&m idea, hope it works. Maybe he will be completely trained when you leave for Aruba. Mom

pblockey said...

Oh, I remember those days, actually I almost forget. How quickly time passes by!

Anonymous said...

love my hand in his undies rubbing hiscock, get it hard, pull down his undies and suck him, love sucking little boyscocks