Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Book


I'm not one for reading, but i knew i had to read this one......a little over a month ago i was struggling with the pressures of being a mom, and really overwhelmed with it. Feeling like a had to do everything just right, especially for the twins who i felt had an unfair start to their life. Well one day in particular i was fasting and praying for wisdom and insight on how to raise these boys. That very day Rod's aunt stopped in with this book! She didn't know anything, but she read it herself and thought she'd pass it along to me! The book touches on everything I've been struggling with. it was amazing and really releases christian moms from the pressure of parenting. She encourages and challenges you to instead put your primary focus on your relationship with God. It was quite good. If anyone wants to read it, I'd be happy to pass it on before i return it to Rod's aunt.

1 comment:

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

me! I would like to read it Sherry, sounds really good (unless you already have a taker).