Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

We celebrated Adam's 3rd birthday this weekend, since next weekend we will be away. He turns 3 this Saturday. We celebrated along w/ his cousin Celene who also had a bday in Novemeber. Then we celebrated with my side of the family. He enjoyed his parties and the attention! Months ago he told me he wanted a dinosaur cake with yellow polka dots, & with Rod's help that's what we did.
Adam has such a unique blend of characteristics. On one hand he is so silly, carefree, and lots of fun. On the other hand he is so cautious and unadventurous, which i don't mind. He's very confident, knows what he wants. and so smart, the way he processes things is pretty amazing. A few weeks ago, our pastor talked w/ Rod and I and just shared that he believes God has something huge in store for Adam. I'm sure He does. as I pray for Adam, I also pray for me. That i will know how to raise him and prepare him for what God has in store for him. I love this little boy!

No comments: