Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Potty Training Update

We all have a need to be creative, right?!?! So if a 3 year old wants to wear his undies on his head, so be it. It's when he wears mine, that i draw the line. Anyway, Adam is doing great on the potty now. He even pees by himself which is nice. But usually needs help getting everything back on. He still wakes up from his naps w/ very wet diapers. So until he's a little older or starts taking shorter naps, I think he'll be in diapers for awhile during nap and nighttime. I'm proud of him though. He doesn't even ask for a treat when he goes, which is super. I was wondering how i was going to break that!
Rod and I leave for Aruba this Saturday!!! We're going to have a great week away together without the kids. I will miss the boys greatly, I'm sure. But this is a much needed vacation and time for us as a couple. Pray for us if you think about it. Thanks to Rod's and my family for the help with the boys!

1 comment:

Littlecarlotta said...

I guess I probably won't see you before you go. Have a fun!!