Thursday, December 4, 2008

That Fish Place

My favorite thing to do with the boys during the winter is take them here. You can spend a couple hours in here. Besides fish there is a "touch tank" with sting rays. you can actually put your hands in the tank and touch them, there's a reptile room, critter corner (bunnies, hamsters, ferrets), and i believe on weekends the humane league comes in with cats and dogs. Today my friend Maredith spent the day with us and we decided to go to the fish place. Maredith and her family are missonaries in Guatemala. She and her dad are back in the states for a week. It was fun seeing her again, catching up, and hearing what God is doing through them down there.
Here's Maredith and Ben....
Brad.......

Adam was pretty mellow while we were looking at the fish. I asked him what was wrong. He said he didn't like all the fish looking at him. So we headed over to the less intimidating reptiles. He didn't seem to mind the gigantic snakes looking at him! some of us didn't care for that, though (me, myself, and I). We topped the outing off w/ ice cream cones at McDonalds. It was on the way home, we HAD to stop :)

1 comment:

Littlecarlotta said...

I've never taken Celene there. Maybe I'll have to call you sometime and we could go togther.