Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I was looking forward to Sunday for many days.  A day to myself!  Rod took the 3 older boys to ride some mini bike trails a couple hours away.  And my mom kept Clay for an overnight.  I was so excited for this day, that the night before i didn't get to sleep until after 2:00!  

Even though i didn't relax per say, i was able to do things on my own timetable, without interruption and that in itself is peaceful and relaxing for me.   

I housecleaned the toy room, picked green beans, finished Clay's photobook, went grocery shopping, and cleaned out bunny cages.  It was glorious.  

The mini bikers had a great time.  It rained a lot the day before, so there were some puddles, but i think that was the attraction.  








My mom took Clay to a traveling zoo at a nearby store, i love these pictures of Clay on a camel.  And i'm a little jealous, i want to sit on a camel!



Now everyone is back home again and i have a boy clinging on me as we speak.  Back to reality!

No comments: