Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Simple Reminders

The other Sunday on the way to church, Adam pipes in from the back seat..."DADDY, that light was red and you didn't stop!!" ooooooooo-k. so he WAS listening when i taught him what traffic lights mean. It reminded me of 2 things.....That kids DO pick up what you're telling/teaching them, even if it doesn't appear that way..... and we have to be so careful what we say/do around the kiddos, they are watching and listening! yikes! We sure did get a good laugh out of that one though! Rod did indeed run the light, and thanked Adam for reminding him.

When our neighbor girl's mom picks her up from our house, she always tells her mom she doesn't want to go home, etc. It kinda makes me feel bad for the mom. How would that make a mom feel? I have no idea, my boys still latch on to me everywhere i go! I need to enjoy it (or at least accept it) while i can...cause soon they won't want me! I'll try to remember that when the twins are screaming for mommy after we drop them off at their new Sunday School class.

No comments: