Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our Day

We had a big day today...It started out like every morning lately, and that's checking to see if Blacky is skinny. This morning Blacky was skinny and we found the kittens..3 more black ones, yippee. That makes our total cat population -6 black cats, 1 calico, and 1 gray one. If anyone wants a cute black kitten in a couple months, let me know :)
Then we headed down to my parents house, where we enjoyed some outdoor time. Adam got a 4 wheeler ride from Grandpa down to the farm where his cousins live, while my mom, the twins, and i worked in the flower beds. The boys found a frog which kept them occupied for quite awhile.
Then in the evening, it was story time. That gets a little tricky sometimes :)
The day was topped off by Brad barfing in his bed....everywhere! I opted not to get a picture of that.
It was a great day, I got me a good life!

3 comments:

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

oh, it's all good, even if it's crazy!! :o)

Sharon said...

We would take a kitten if we didn't have so many allergies in the family! Sorry to hear about the end of your day, but it is all in a days work! You are a great mom :)

Anonymous said...

The storytime pic is precious. Those days of all three snuggled together with mommy will be over so quickly. And Adam with his thumb just melts my heart.
Shirley