Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Blooms

I wasn't motivated to re-plant my vegetable garden so instead i walked around the house and took pics of spring blooms around here.

Here's some of them.....

Lilacs:

Azalea:
Tulips, that are dying from the heat!!
Those pretty purple trees:
something little and blue that likes shade:
Bullrushes, the white fluffy stuff is going away:
and of course, Daffidils:
It's nice to see some color again. The winters seem to get longer every year! Hope to have annuals planted by this weekend.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

What pretty flowers!! I made your cupcake recipe last night and they are yummy! See you on Sunday.

pblockey said...

Thanks for the Spring tour! The flowers are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You got sme really good photos of your flowers and trees. They are beautiful. It's nice that you like gardening and flowers.

BLESSINGS,
emg

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, yes, SPRING COLOR!! My favorite time of year. I'm so grateful that God created color, and gave me eyes to see it. Praise Him!
Shirley

The lady of the house... said...

those blue flowers, "forget-me-nots" are some of my favorites! soooo much beauty is surrounding us right now!

Anonymous said...

Those pretty purple trees are Redbuds