Thursday, November 19, 2009

Me

This is how i'm looking these days. This was taken just shy of 18 weeks. Rod wants to keep tabs on the growth :) By the looks of things this could be another one of my pregnancies where people ask me at 6 months if I'm overdue!
I got my nails done today! This is a rare occurance, i haven't even had them painted for about 8 years, let alone a real manicure. It was so fun and she did a great job. I'll go back to her in 10 years when i get them done again :) It doesn't quite look right w/ my john deere shirt and jeans, but once we're in aruba it might be a better fit.
She did this cool design on each ring fingernail. Her prices were very reasonable as well. (i wish i would have washed the car and worked in the flower beds BEFORE getting these done!)

We're leaving Saturday night, staying at the airport motel and flying out Sunday morning for Aruba. We're coming home Thanksgiving day. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thankgiving. We all have SO much to be thankful for!!

2 comments:

Littlecarlotta said...

Wow! The flower design is so pretty!

Brandy said...

Hope you are having a great time in Aruba!