Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summertime

May and June are my favorite months.  It's warm, garden's in full swing, and there's still lots of summer to enjoy. 

School has only been out for a week but it seems we've done so much in that time.  Tonight we had Adam's teacher over for supper.  The boys were all wizzed up and caused 2+ hours of commotion due to showing off and competing for her attention!  i assured her the twins are much quieter outside of our home.  I was afraid she might put in a request to not have them in her class next year!

I told the boys our summer motto (i like mottos) is "work hard and play hard".  They have the second one down.  The first one goes in spurts :)

Some pics...










Brad took this picture of me.  I left my hair wavy today, didn't blow dry it.  I said 'do you like mommy's hair?'  Brad thinks hard for a while...."um....no."   Love him. 


No comments: