Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The last 2 days were mild, pushing 50 degrees or more.  It felt so good to be out!  I officially began my 5K training yesterday and today.  Oh dear, I feel like I should just make it a goal to run ONE mile without feeling lightheaded!  It's funny how 3 miles is nothing for one person, but a big deal for the next person.  If I run a 5K, to me that's a big deal!  I was always a sprinter in my younger days. 

My new-to-me pink running shoes.  Can't run without 'em.
And i can't run without a pair of these running with me.  They run with me in shifts as i go in and out the lane.  Somehow they are able to talk my ear off the whole time they are running.  It's a good distraction for me.
I was also delighted to harvest some spinach and lettuce yesterday from underneath my cold frame.  It survived the really cold days we had last week just fine, pretty amazing.

No comments: