There hasn't been anything overly blog worthy lately on the home front. But thought I'd sum up some current events with little sentences.
* I met a baby last night, who was born at 23 weeks gestation. She's now 7 lbs and almost full term, nearly 4 months later. A beautiful baby.
* 2 of our neighbors dogs came over yesterday and killed one of our cats. I secretly want them to come back again today. (we have some cat population issues)
* Yesterday Clay asked what my password is for our computer. He's 3. What does he know about passwords?
* I love all my kids very much. But one in particular has me spoiled. He's the "son of my right hand" :)
* I'm taking a bee keeping class tomorrow and a CPR class on Monday. Mostly excited about getting out of the house, but I have been wanting to take CPR for a long time now and am glad I get to learn how to do this.
* I'm also co-leading a Beth Moore study at church next month. Love Beth Moore, can't wait to start.
* I ran 1.5 miles in 20 degree weather last eve. I will never do that again.
* Adam is terrible at addition. But is way ahead in multiplication. I do not understand this. He also has trouble reading and gets assistance at school with it, but if you stick a Star Wars book in front of him he can read it cover to cover without any problem. Including words that I can't even pronounce. This boy can do A LOT, when he WANTS to.
* Making roasted sausage, potato, peppers, and onions tonight for supper. It's so good!
That's it for now!