Friday, February 28, 2014


This picture was selected for grand prize in Cherry Crest Farm 2013 photo contest!  i was so excited when i got the email.  The subject said "your photo was selected for grand prize" and of course i totally forgot i had entered a photo contest.  I didn't even crop it or try to make it look good.  Bless them for humoring me.

I've been taking the boys here once a year for the past 4 years, and we love it.  We prefer this place over amusement parks, which to me have a stressful atmosphere.  Cherry Crest is spacious, not loud or crowded, there's grass (i like grass), and lots of activities and games all farm/country themed.  It's just great for us.  I'm excited to have 4 free season passes for this year as our prize.  Maybe this year we'll actually do the corn maze, which is what they are known for.

No comments: