Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grandmas!

These women deserve some recognition! The boys have 2 wonderful Grandmas, who they adore. Now that the twins are talking, they talk about "me-me" quite often. And Adam always looks forward to visits and spending time with his grandmas. They have also been a tremondous help to me, coming here to help or taking 1 or 2 boys for an afternoon or a day or two! It gives me a break and also allows me to have better one-on-one time with each one. (which would be rather challenging if not for their help!) I'm so thankful they both live close and make themselves so available. I know every grandma thinks she has the greatest grandkids, but it must go both ways, because i think the boys think they have the greatest grandmas! So Thank You for investing in their lives, for the Godly examples you are to my boys, and for all you do for them and our family!! ( I hope you didn't mind me posting pictures....it's too late now! )

1 comment:

EMG said...

I'm sure I speak for "the other grandma, too, WE LOVE THEM MORE!!

emg