Friday, January 9, 2009

This year Im going to try and stick to this. I'm reading the Daily Walk Bible, a one-year bible/devotional. I got this several years ago and tried it, and i didn't get past Numbers! So I'm hoping to do a little better this year :) I got a head start, since i started on our vacation. So I'm already in Leviticus. I like this, because before the days reading, it explains what your about to read, and gives a short devotional w/ it. Every 7th day, there is no scripture reading...just a summary of the previous week. You can also use the 7th day as a catch up day on any days you missed that week. I'm not a reader, so we'll see how far i get, but i would really like to stick to it.

2 comments:

EMG said...

The New Living Translation in the Daily Walk Bible is awesome. I have it and used it for several years, & was Blessed. I know you'll be BLESSED by it, once you get through the books of laws. smile!

Mom G

pblockey said...

I'll be thinking of you, as I'm reading the same book this year. I've read it before and just love the little insights that are given. Blessing to you!