Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Adam quotes

As I was doing my exercise video Adam asks "Mommy, does that hurt?" I said yes, a little....He says "well, that just doesn't seem right!" Poor guy was truly puzzled. I can see how that would be confusing for a 3 year old! How do you explain that mommy wants toned hips and thighs??

Adam was scolding Brad tonight for something minor. I let him go, since he was telling Brad gently not to be mean...When he was finished he said sternly "Now look at me Brad and say 'Yes Adam!'" hmmm, I think he hears something similar to that just about every day!

He surely keeps us laughing with some of his funnies. We think his outspoken personality will have lots of benefits in whatever God has for him down the road, if used properly...There comes the challenges of him spouting off mean things too. We are working on this, and trying to be consistent!

Can't you just see the onry-ness?? :)

1 comment:

EMG said...

I love the things kids say. And, yes, we do hear ourselves through them. That photo of Adam is great.
All this is "but a season".
BLESSINGS!
emg