Monday, March 2, 2009

Snapfish contest

I entered this picture in a contest that snapfish is doing...."Where would you rather be" is the name of the contest and you can send 1 picture to fit that title, without people on it. So this one was mine! It's from our trip in Aruba this past fall. It's fun getting on snapfish's website and look at all the other entries...there are thousands!! BUT i like my chances :) The first place winner gets a trip for four to Orlando, FL!! Of course Rod being the practical one says 'we're NOT going to FL and paying taxes on the "free" trip'. Bummer. Here i was trying to decide who we were going to take with us on our free Florida trip! Guess I'll just play around in the snow and dream of my "free" Florida trip...

1 comment:

Brandy said...

That is a great picture! I like it!