Monday, March 16, 2009

Painting fun for Everyone!

The boys did the some painting last week....I always get a little stressed thinking about doing crafts and things w/ the 3 of them. But God always gives me grace and helps me divey my time for each one. This time went about the smoothest ever. I even had time for pictures! And Ben put nothing in his mouth which was an added bonus. Here Adam is making a birthday card for car Grandma.....He managed to have a chapstick in both hands the whole time! A little obsessed I'd say.

I've also been painting. After doing adam's room, i decided that was fun and it's time to give some color to a couple other rooms.....When we got our house painted 3 years ago, we used a lot of neutrals, thinking we'd wait and see what gender kids we have and who sleeps where before we paint and decorate. I used some leftover yellow we had from our dining room to give some color to the master bathroom.


I'm currently working on kids bathroom which is getting some mixed reviews :) i'll post those later. It's been fun, but i'd rather be outside in the garden! soon!

1 comment:

pblockey said...

I love all the colors, both the boys paintings and your bathroom Sherry! I love that yellow!