Saturday, May 21, 2011

Phillies!




Last night was the much anticipated Phillies game. Michael, Rod and I headed down for the game. I've been looking forward to this since the 2011 schedule came out and i saw they were playing the Rangers this year. My Rangers buddy Josh Hamilton is injured and rehabing in triple A, so we didn't get to see him.



The new HD scoreboard is pretty nice. Roy Halladay pitched..
It was raining all week, and i prayed and prayed that it wouldn't rain on us Friday night! It only rained a little bit for about an inning and that was it!! Thank you God, it was a beautiful evening. I did get to try out my lovely white poncho from Rod's bro.
It was Irish Heritage night at the ballpark, so the Phanatic was doing some Irish dancing. A win for the Phillies!

Thanks to those who helped with the boys, so we could enjoy a night away. It was a fun evening!

No comments: