Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Boys will be boys

Lately our evenings have consisted of watching the boys wrestle. Very entertaining, brings me back to when i was growing up, my brothers would wrestle all the time. It would drive my mom nuts. The boys are still young enough that they don't destroy the house or each other....yet.

It usually starts off with a brave twin and Adam...
Then it starts to get hairy over the next several minutes...
Then the other twin joins in..Adam is actually laughing here...
And it always ends with one or more crying. That picture was blurry :) Then they repeat as necessary :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

My three brothers would wrestle all the time too. It really must be somewhere in the boy gene to just tackle your brother.

The lady of the house... said...

so we AREN'T the only ones that have wrestling matches that turn into tears and 2 minutes they're back at it! cracks me up! i love watching it, but it does drive me nuts sometimes too....