Monday, May 18, 2009

I told Rod last night that it would be nice if i would get out of bed earlier in the morning so i can get a few things done before getting the boys up. So after i was asleep last night he so graciously moved my clock ahead one hour! ( i fall for that every time!) So here i am with a little extra time this morning. I know, i should be doing other things but i'll get to that :)
This weekend was pretty quiet. We did some yard saling Saturday morning and went to a local Carnival saturday night. Sunday included a lot of laying on the couch! We watched the Phillies finish up a 4 game sweep of the Nationals.
The twins are learning so much from Adam. Scary i know. Here's a video of the "mystery twin" singing the ABC's. Do you know which twin it is? I'll tell you in the next post. I missed A-D, so i think the video starts at E or so. And he gets a little distracted at the end. But you'll get the point. Take a look.

No comments: