Sunday, September 5, 2010

We had a good month of August. It started with a fun extended Smoker gathering, and ended with a trip to the pool. This weekend was the wedding at our place. Other then the 30 MPH wind gusts, i think they were pleased with everything! Now this week we head to the beach. I'm excited, it looks like we won't be going during a hurricane this year, so that's an added plus :) I don't even know where to begin with planning and packing for myself and 4 little boys. Don't worry, i'll come up with a system and 3 or 4 different lists. My mom is coming along to hang out and help us. Last year was so fun watching the boys first experience at the beach. I'm hoping this year goes well with the baby. He's still not sleeping through the night, most times. And i can never count on a certain amount of time that he'll nap, so we'll just have to play by ear and be flexible!! Adam's school will start the Wednesday we get back. I'm planning to take it casually and maybe take 2 years to do Kindergarten, since he's not supposed to be in K yet this year. I think i will like the MFW curriculum. I think Awana starts that Wednesday also. We're planning on sending all 3 boys this year. They will all be Cubbie bears!

Our new gal is moving in today. She'll be here any minute actually. Never a dull moment!

Clay's 2nd wedding...he's so popular!
There was quite a diverse crowd in attendance at the wedding:

Adam does a good job with Clay, which surprises me to be quite honest. Clay will be 5 months old this week. Kids quote for the week. During prayer yesterday Ben thanked God for the spanking stick! Oh i love their innocence.

Enjoy this beautiful Labor Day!

No comments: