Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Placemats

I'm so excited about the boys new placemats i did tonight.  (it doesn't take much when you're a stay-at-home mom:) 


It took me 2 1/2 hours.  A lot of that time was invested in watching youtube videos on how to draw a police car, fire truck, and school bus!  I'm not known around here as a good drawer, i bet the boys will wake up tomorrow and think daddy did this. 

I let them pick what they wanted me to make, but gave them the theme.  (we had fruit before and it was looking rough, right Mare?) I asked the boys what verse i should put on their new placemats.  Ben responded with "the Lord is my Shepherd, i shall not want".  Wow Ben.  I wasn't expecting an answer at all, let alone such a good one! 

Hoping to get a good year out of these!

1 comment:

Maredith said...

they look awesome!!! and yes, the fruit was looking a little rough... :)