Saturday, October 10, 2009

I know i get carried away with videos, but gotta share this one...What's up with boys and wrestling?? I knew it was coming, i grew up with brothers who very much liked to wrestle. But at ages 2 and 3?? They do this all the time. I have the book, Bringing up Boys by James Dobson. Maybe i should read it and see if he has any insight! At any rate, it's very entertaining for Rod and I and it's nice to see them "bond", as long as noone draws blood or bangs heads together.

I'll end with this quote i read tonight, i like it....

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders and says "oh no, she's awake!"

2 comments:

Brandy said...

You might be surprised to know little girls can wrestle too. Although since I have three brothers, I know boys can go at it much better. : )

I like that quote. My friend has that at the bottom of all her emails.

The lady of the house... said...

oh Sherry! my boys LOVE to wrestle too...it's a nightly thing w/ their Daddy! tonight Jake wasn't able to read to them and do the whole bedtime thing, so I took his place. After books they said, "now we can wrestle with you." I was like, "um, no, how about you guys do that tomorrow night!!" They get rough too!! i LOVE it and love to hear their laughter as they beat each other up!!!!!
happy mothering my friend!!!!!!