Monday, October 26, 2009

I won't have any pics this week, i left my camera at a Fall Fest at Paradise church, for the 2nd year in a row i left my camera there!!! luckily i'm related to half the people there and my uncle found it and called the next day. i'll get it back friday.

I'm sure everyone reading this is as excited as i am about the phillies being in the world series again this year!!! (that was a little sarcastic:) it starts wed night. we'll let the boys stay up one of the nights to watch some of it and eat popcorn. maybe go to uncle mikey's for another game....

friday my girl cousins and their kids (those not in school) are coming here for a nice little get together. looking forward to that. there will be 6 cousins plus me and all the kids (i think 11 kids).

we were blessed in church yesterday when our pastor called up the pregnant ladies (and our families) and prayed for us. which was only me and another girl. i was encouraged and challenged to listen to what God wants us to know about our new one, write things down as we learn new things. And as i did my devotions yesterday i came across this verse that i think is a perfect prayer for our new little one. Colossians 1:10 "And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God."

I'll end with recent funny, random quotes from the boys... they are too much w/ some of the things they say.

Adam: "Me, Ben, and Brad are the Phillies!" (as he pretends to play baseball)

Ben: "I'm going to put you in the Lion's Den!" (when he's mad, he says this to anyone and everyone)

Brad: "I love food and i love people!" (in that order :)

No comments: