Friday, March 26, 2010

Twins 3 year pics

The twins birthday is coming up on April 6th. I wanted to get their pictures done before the baby comes. But I woke up at 4am with back spasms. Painful! I had them all day, with a little relief in the afternoon. I took 5 showers and had a hot pad on all day. So i was going to cancel the appointment, but Rod came home and said he'd take them!! It's in York, a new place i wanted to try with great prices and you get the pictures 20 minutes after your photo shoot! Rod enjoyed the time with them and i'm still in amazement that he took them! More on Rod being "Mr mom" in my next post.
They also give you a disk of the pictures. Here's some favorites:


BEN....

BRAD.....

I took a picture of this one, it wasn't on the disk.Their birthday party is tomorrow eve at my parents. I'm praying I will be in better shape till then!

1 comment:

pblockey said...

How adorable!!! What cuties!!!!